Thursday, December 21, 2017

Buy or rent?

Dec. 21, 2017

Introduction


It is the most hard question for me to answer at the end of 2017. I start to look for a place to purchase, I have not purchased any property last 18 years.

I like to do some research 10 to 20 minutes a time, and write down what I should learn.

Let me make my research less serious. It is coding blog, we like to document how hard we work. But a laugh always cheers me up.

My friend laughed at me recently, 5 years ago the property is $300,000, now it is $500,000 in the city of Vancouver. Now it is the peak time, but I start to plan to work on the purchase.


Research topic


How to define the most important thing in the life? Recently I talked to my friend in Florida and he told me that he has to pay $1000 medical insurance by himself, and then I compare to Canada MSP medical insurance. The insurance in Canada is much less compared to Florida. So I decide to purchase a home in Canada.

How to decide which city to purchase? Surrey or Langley or Abbotsford?






No comments:

Post a Comment