Thursday, March 8, 2018

Prepare to be a good cheerleader

March 8, 2018

Introduction


It is hard topic to write but I like to write one for myself and also my friends. It is the fact that the interview is number game. You have to compete with others, no matter how good you are, there are only 30% will pass the phone screen. I have to learn how to be a cheerleader to support the friend with some facts and also valuable advice.

Research and hard work


I started to work with a few peers and helped each other to practice mock interview. It is hard for every one of the peers. They all target for top 10 software companies. Based on the fact that only 30% will pass the phone screen and only 20% will get offer from onsite interview,  two steps the failure rate will go high as 94%, only 6% of my friends can make it.

I have to learn how to be a good cheerleader when the peer comes to me and practice with me in a few hours practice. And also I like to learn how to learn from them, and encourage them if I have chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment