Saturday, March 10, 2018

JavaScript: the hard parts

March 10, 2018

Introduction


Once a while, I like to do a short research to entertain myself. I was thinking about the advice from a peer working in Silicon Valley area startup, you should take some JavaScript courses on frontendmasters.com.

I am still working on the organization skills. I need to get my clothing packed nicely and give more space for myself in my home today. It takes time to get organized those clothing I own, I like to get those clothing stuff next two weeks as packed as possible. It is also the good time for me to take a course on frontendmasters.com JavaScript course in the same time.

I know how to take my JavaScript to next level, I have to spend time to work on some great course today. 45 minutes a time. Maybe I can spend more than one hour today.

What is most exciting part of JavaScript? It is so hard to read some of JavaScript code. What kind of engineering mindset behind those feature. I will find out more.


JavaScript: the hard parts


The JavaScript course is called JavaScript: the hard parts given by Will Sentance. I like to spend a few hours on the course today.

Time spent on the course is from 3:00 PM to 7:50 PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment