Sunday, March 11, 2018

Leetcode 269: Alien Dictionary

March 11, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to review graph algorithm called topological sort. Here are a few blogs I documented my practice more than 2 years ago, in 2016.

Course schedule, here is the blog.
Alien dictionary, here is the blog one; here is the second blog.


Algorithm practice


It is so interesting to read the blog I wrote more than 2 years ago. I like to laugh about it, the writing style is kind of different, but I am so glad to know that I can trace what my thought process and learning process after 2 years. It is so sweet to read what I did write and draw. I felt so good to enjoy my own work, review the learning process again.

What I like to do is to write a C# version, and also find 3 ideas in discussion panel and write a C# version for each idea.

Also I like to post a question on code review website. I need to learn better this time.

Actionable Item


Plan to review the old algorithm related in Leetcode. Leetcode 133: clone graph, Course Schedule and course schedule II.


May 3, 2018

I had a mock interview with the friend. And he told me to work on the alien dictionary algorithm. I do not need to write the code, but please tell him how to work on the solution.

I remembered that I worked on the algorithm before, a few years ago. And then he asked me what kind of graph algorithm I can apply. I said that it may be topological sorting. It is a graph algorithm. But I do not remember too much detail any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment