Saturday, March 24, 2018

Being interviewer: Leetcode 54: Spiral matrix

March 24, 2018

Introduction


I had over 14 interview experience to ask interviewee to work on Leetcode 54: Spiral matrix. I like to go over each practice and then review the code. I am too busy to try new algorithms, it is still very good to review my past experience and figure out something to learn.

Code review


Here is my Feb. 6 interview code I reviewed. The interviewee is an excellent programmer and also pass one of top 4 companies onsite interview. He showed me how good he is a developer. He was very busy writing code, run test, and keep good presentation. Overall the presentation is so nice.

I never experience such great presentation. I like to learn from his presentation skills. Overall the presentation of his code is perfect. I asked him to test one row and one column, and then he added a few lines of code before the while loop from line 48 to 52.




No comments:

Post a Comment