Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hitting partner on tennis court

March 7, 2018


Introduction


I had such great time on tennis court today. I had a sick day for my tooth pain, and then I went to see dentist and get referral to see periodontics.

I went to the central park tennis court around 4:00 pm. I worked on the warm up activity to play against the wall around 20 minutes, and then a young person invited me to play on the tennis court with him, he likes to short distance rally. It is still chilling out there in the city of Vancouver, 5 of 8 tennis courts are empty. I could not believe that the hitting partner has such great control of tennis ball, I said to him that we two can hit each other nonstop over 20 minutes. This is the first time I felt that I sweated and that feeling was so good. We played rally around 30 minutes.

Great hitting partner


Most of young people I know are working on double tennis game, but in terms of working on foundation skills, they are not so good to rally and get good control of the tennis ball.

When summer is here in the city of Vancouver, we have a lot of people playing tennis; but what happens is that those people with top talent will only play with the same in the elite group.

Today it is the exception. I was invited by a player who is one of those elite players, even though he plays same courts over years, I never has chance to play with him; since we never talk and hit tennis ball to each other on the court, I was so surprised that he hits so powerful shot when we play double games and he was my partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment