Sunday, March 25, 2018

Yichun city - my home town

March 25, 2018

Introduction


It is my Sunday afternoon research. I need to find something to work on related to my China vacation trip. I only have 8 days trip include one round trip more than 22 hours on the plane. I budget to spend $800 Yuan on fastest train round trip from Shanghai to Yichun to visit my family in the city of Yichun.

House research


I could not believe that I could not afford more than 40 square meter place to purchase. I like to find a place to purchase so that I can do some business in my life as an educator in my own home town. I like to do something if I like to do it.

Here is the article I like to read about the city of Yichun.

One more research


Here is something I like to study. The cost to do the work inside the home.


No comments:

Post a Comment