Saturday, July 14, 2018

Meetup at 7:30 AM

July 14, 2018

Introduction


I had a meetup with the peer this morning at 7:30 AM. I usually did not get up so early. But I did because the peer complained that it is not easy to get mock interview on interviewing.io. I agreed to work with him and work on a few algorithms.

Problem solving

I did not save his code. But I did spend one hour 30 minutes to give him two algorithms to work on. One is to construct binary expression tree using infix expression tree, and the second one is to clone graph.


Actionable Items


I need to learn how to work with people with various background. Sometimes I can tell that peer is so nervous at the beginning because he lacks enough practice.

A friend just reminds me to work hard in the weekend. He originally likes to set up 6:30 AM.




No comments:

Post a Comment