Monday, August 13, 2018

Is it possible to complete 100 easy level Leetcode algorithms in 2 months?

August 13, 2018

Introduction


It is so enjoyable to work on the algorithms every day. I like to figure out if I can complete 100 easy level algorithm in two months.

Three reasons to say yes


I have finished almost 150 algorithms on Leetcode.com. I should be able to complete 100 easy level algorithms in two months. There are so many good posts on Leetcode discuss, I think that learning from those sharing is more efficient compared to other places.

I will have good time to learn and also know more hard working people through Leetcode discuss. I believe that a lot of them have good jobs right now. Definitely I will be inspired and work hard to solve those easy level algorithms.


Reason 1:


Reason 2:


Reason 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment