Tuesday, December 25, 2018

How to make single life exciting and more challenging and rewarding?

Dec 25, 2018

Introduction


It is Christmas day and I sit in my home office, and study all the bank statement of my scotia bank from 2011 to 2013. I have a full time job from 2010 to 2018, I made a living as a full time programmer, but I did not fully design very well my life; most of my expenses are grocery shopping $400 - 600, and too much USA clothing shopping from 2010 to 2013.


How to make single life more rewarding?


I did not spend time to look into stock market, technology stock, and do other research. If I starve, I have a car and I can quickly get to store and get some food. Why I need to spend so many on food every month.

How about taking off $200 dollars from spending on grocery, and start to invest money on stock market. If I lose everything, then I still break even since I save on grocery bill.

How about learning to bake or shopping around the city of Vancouver, visit all kinds place? It is much healthy and easy for me to get to know real estate market.

How about learning how to bake and do other activities around the city?




No comments:

Post a Comment