Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Case study: I paid over a year for ZOHO corporation 925-9249500 CA AMT

Dec. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is surprising that I came cross the payment $3.00 dollar/ month to pay monitor www.mplighting.com by myself over years.

Case study


It is something I like to look into. Why did I make decision to pay the bill and need the service? Why did I ask the company to pay for the service? Should I handle better on this case?

Do I spent time to notice the rate of US dollar conversion rate to Canadian dollar? I did not do any research what if Canadian dollars lose 25% value compared to US dollars.

I lost over $6000 dollars in US dollars or Canadian dollars from three transactions. Here is the blog. I am afraid to read those case study, I have to push myself to learn how think carefully, date the money, reduce the risk, and live healthy financial life.


No comments:

Post a Comment