Monday, January 7, 2019

Case study: 2000 December citi bank credit card monthly statement - Series 1 of 6

January 7, 2019

Introduction


I started my personal finance research in Nov. 2018. After hundreds of hour study, I came out the idea to find citi bank statements, I looked up my closed citi bank credit card account online and then I found the product feature for download. It is so surprising that I can request the statements from 1996 to 2018. I got 12 statements and I like to push myself to analyze the purchase, and ask why? How many things are wrong and waste of money?

Case study


Here is my personal finance github folder. I also like to show the statement in the following.


Continue


Actionable Items


Follow up
Oct. 24, 2019
I like to do a few case studies on this monthly statement. One is $384.00 dollars cost of private coaching of English.

I need to categorize the expenses. I drove to Orlando and visited a few theme parks with my mom.

One is about cost of Global Institute of LA $384.00 dollars. I spent money on private coach which costed me $25.00 dollars one hour, and I had some coach to show me how to improve my reading.

First of all, I need to learn how to be a frugal person back in 2000. And also I need to learn the value of $2,000 US dollars at that time. It can be used to purchase a home in the city of Yichun, jiang xi province. Compared to the salary I had in Shanghai from 94 to 96, my monthly salary is $100 US dollars in 1994, $200 us dollars in 1995.

I need to learn how to invest those money. In reality, I could not improve my English or my coding skills or my problem solving skills in 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment