Sunday, January 6, 2019

Case study: 2010 January to April preparation for landing in Canada

January 6, 2019

Introduction


It is a good idea for me to research and evaluate my 2010 January to April preparation for landing in Canada. What kind of preparation I did, what I did good or bad in terms of preparation for the landing.  I am doing personal finance research and I like to write something, I like to find topics to work on and push myself learn better on personal finance research.

Case study


I closed IRA stock account in March 10, 2010. I signed the form called SDIRA Distribution Request. [I should leave accounts open. I should start to work on my personal finance.]

I should spend some time to learn Canada and US dollar conversion rate and its history.

I should spend time to work on my credit card statements from 1996 to 2010.

I should work on all my check account statements as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment