Monday, January 14, 2019

Say goodbye to a weekend personal finance research

Jan. 14, 2019

Introduction


It was a busy weekend since I only spent one hour on tennis court. All other time I watched ANC money videos and read articles, and wrote some blogs in the same times. I like to select three blogs to mark the end of personal finance research for this weekend.


My learning


I start to learn personal finance, and I understood that what was wrong with my mindset. When I first time spent time to analyze my expense from 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, first surprising is the total amount clothing amount is $6500 US dollars. I just could not believe that, that is the amount I gave to my mom to pay her condo 890 square foot.

Second thing is to understand that those citi credit card statements expenses 80% are not needs, those are what I want. I could save 1999 at least $8,000 out of $10,000 expenses, I should get rid of Bally gym contract, I should rent extra bedroom out. Same applies to 2000 and 2001. I just could not believe that I was behaving like a lottery winner.

No. 1, ANC on the money: My money story - Francis Kong

No. 2, ANC on the money: Cost of Setting Up A Business




No comments:

Post a Comment