Saturday, March 30, 2019

How to pass online code screen any time?

March 30, 2019

Introduction


It is the first time I learn that I have to push myself hard to be a problem solver. Why? I failed the code screen this March 2019. I did not put any effort on preparation on code screen, last time I did successfully is July 2017.

Code screen


I did not apply any job since I like to work on the personal finance research. But I took the code screen and failed the test this March 2019.

10 reasons I failed


I have to review carefully and figure out how to improve my problem solving skills.

1. I do not practice hard level algorithms starting from July 2018.
2. I only played weekly contest after Nov. 2018. I did not practice algorithms in weekday and weekend from Nov. 2018 to March 2019.
3. I like to push myself hard to learn personal finance.
4. I choose to work on tree algorithm in mock interview on interviewing.io. I should try various algorithms instead.
5. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment