Saturday, March 30, 2019

Why do I like to learn more personal finance?

March 30, 2019

Introduction


It is not easy to go for personal finance research. Sometimes I know that I need to read more articles, but my brain does not fully run if I learn from videos, books passively.

My situation


I have to face the reality. I have lived a life last 50 years as a single person. I do not have enough challenge job and task to work on. I find out that it is more difficult for me to work with myself in 50s.

I enjoyed the tennis sports in 40s. I enjoyed so many things in Vancouver area. But I did not challenge myself enough to make my work easy. The first 5 years, I did not have time to look into personal finance, investment and all other things.

Now I am in the 9th year on the same job. I know how much time a project will cost me in terms of hours at work, how many things  I should spend time to learn, and how much impact can those work brings out.


No comments:

Post a Comment