Thursday, March 21, 2019

Weekly contest progress report

March 21, 2019

Introduction


It is my favorite weekly contest on Leetcode.com. I also learn a few things after 24 contests since last September. I like to write down a progress report to show my progress.

Progress report


Last week I played weekly contest 128. This is the first time I experienced something new. I chose to study those top ranking 195 players and their solution to solve Leetcode 1015 hard level algorithm.

It is hard for me to learn so many ideas to solve the problem in a few hours. But after two days study, I started to break through and learn how to solve the algorithm from top five players first.

Top ranking 15 players uses less than 30 minutes to solve all four algorithms. The fact just reminds me to stay humble and continue to push myself to learn.



I also review top player's code and see what I should learn from those top performers in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment