Saturday, March 30, 2019

Why frugality is so important?

March 30, 2019

Introduction 


It is my personal finance research. I like to write a blog related to a topic called why frugality is so important.

Frugality is so important


I did case study on my Citi bank credit card statements from 1999 to 2001. I did not learn the importance of frugality, I tried to spend money to please myself and my mom and my relatives, I spent over $40,000 dollars on Citi bank credit card from 1999 to 2001.

I did not analyze my strategies based on my H1-B visa and its limitation, and I did not understand startup company and also my technical strength.

I also like to figure out that I spent over 20 years to pay off the loan on my home in Boca Raton with a loan around $25,000 us dollars in 1999.

It is true that when I started to work full time as a software programming using OPT or work visa, I did not know how hard it is for the startup company to survive. I did not know that the value those salary I got.  I have to use those income to build up my net asset.


No comments:

Post a Comment