Saturday, March 30, 2019

Why 50s is more hard than 40s?

March 30, 2019

Introduction


It is the first blog I like to write about 50s. I heard something not good, something excellent. What I like is to share my struggle, and my learning and my baby step wisdom how to make a better living in Vancouver area.

My situation


I am not in good personal finance situation. I stay as a single working programmer, and I start to live with hay fever second year, and then also sometimes I have to push myself to learn to make decision on data, force myself to discipline myself, live under my means, and also do personal finance analysis.

Meanwhile, I also start to learn to push myself to be a better programmer as well. I stay in the office full time, learn and work with young generation, and also I take some time to bring some good influence, and help business do better and healthy situation.

Frugality is my new norm



No comments:

Post a Comment