Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Case study: Small project using CSS, Javascript and Jquery

August 28, 2019

Introduction

It is the first time I like to push myself at work to work better on project management. I like to review carefully what I do this past week, so I can figure out what to do next.


CSS and JavaScript

It is tough life to be a software programmer. I can run a website without writing a lot of code for long time. But I choose to push myself to work on basics, write code every day, and hold strong belief that hard work beats talent. Today  I like to write a case study how I solve problems to add features on website.

I got a small assignment from my team, a market team member likes to redesign the website. I spend this week to refresh myself about CSS, html and JavaScript. Today I wrote some JavaScript and I enjoyed so much to write code.

I like to write a case study and explain why a programmer needs to be a strong problem solver first, and then he/ she can do the job so quickly.

Stay tuned. I will add some content here later.

I have to be very patient to observe anything new in terms of problem solving. I like to demonstrate how I solve a small task to add some content to the website.

How I approach some assignment?

How I prepare myself for problem solving?

How I write code to solve the problems?

Can I qualify to be a web designer?

I like to record my problem solving process, and see if I should work on improvement or not.


Here is the github repository I like to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment