Saturday, August 31, 2019

Project planning - Get a software engineer job from Facebook in MPK

August 31, 2019

Introduction


I started to learn project management through youtube.com videos, called project.com. One thing I like to do is to talk about the project planning. It is almost impossible for me to think about less than 6 months ago. But I had an onsite interview this August 20, 2019 from Facebook instagram. I like to learn how to do a good project planning. Make things happen, starting from small things.

Project management 


It is the most exciting project in the world. I like to work on most challenging job in the world.

There are so many things I have to learn and figure out. First of all, it is the feedback; I went to San Francisco and attended the onsite interview, I met all engineers and managers. Yesterday it is my 10th day to celebrate my first Facebook onsite interview, I sent out all invitations to those interviewers.

Step 1, send out all Linkedin invitations to the interviewers. I need to build my network.

Step 2, study linked.com premium version. I need to look into market and learn the basis.

Step 3, take some project management courses

Step 4, solve 200 problems on Leetcode.com

Step 5, write discussion post for at least 50 algorithms.

Wealth like tree, start from a seed.

I like to call that project Isaiah 40:31, Soar on Wings like Eagles.

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Or I can call the project using Canada tennis star Bianca Andresscu's name. I like to study her more and learn from her how to advance ranking from 127 to top 30 in 2019. So I should call "Bianca 2019"

I also like her interview called "If you believe in yourself you can do big things!". 


No comments:

Post a Comment