Thursday, August 29, 2019

weekly status report - August 18 - August 24, 2019

August 29, 2019

Introduction


It is a good idea for me to learn how to manage myself as a software programmer. I think that I need to work on more coding, learn how to use a test case to explain my idea and walk through the test case at least once. Another thing is to learn to read a book related to system design, choose a few good videos to watch, and share on my blog as well.

Weekly status report


I like to demonstrate how I build up my curious level as a software engineer, and also remove my bias, and catch up some technology learning as well.

How many things I should put in the check list of weekly status report? 

Here are a list I like to use:

1. Mock interviews on interviewing.io;
2. Code and project I work on for my current full time job;
3. Leetcode algorithms I work on;
4. Books I read
5. Videos I choose to watch

Another list is related to personal finance

Another list is related to project management learning

Another list is related to personal health, weight control, and nutrition

And more



No comments:

Post a Comment