Thursday, August 29, 2019

How good taste of Facebook onsite interview?

August 29, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. It costed more than $1500 dollar for airline tickets, hotel and also rental car for two days, parking, and three meals a day. I also like to write something about how good taste of Facebook onsite interview. It is 7 days to celebrate my first Facebook onsite interview.

How good taste of Facebook onsite interview?

I had an international trip and it only took me less than three hours to fly to San Francisco international airport. The rental car was super efficient, and the distance from international airport to the hotel and Menlo park is less than 20 miles. 

I just enjoyed the flight on August 18, Sunday afternoon, and then rented a car, drove to San Mateo Chinese restaurant to meet all my friends at 6:30 PM. I arrived on time, even though my GPS is too old to help me find the right place, I figured out by driving on the same route a few times. Let me call this sweat memory to meet friends, and also learn from those friendship lasting more than 18 years. 

I checked in best hotel called Pullman hotel, which is high standard and luxury one. I enjoyed the swimming pool from 10:00 PM to 11:10 PM. I like the workout, and really enjoy the weather. It just brought me back those memory to swim in Florida. 

I will add more content here later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment