Thursday, August 29, 2019

How do I learn English and work on communications?

August 29, 2019

Introduction


It is my drill to work on English study, one thing I can do is to play the same video again and write down new words I like to learn, and how the professional tennis star express themselves. I like to learn from Bianca Andreescu and also like to take a break to learn how to interview and be interviewed.

One more learning


This is the fourth time I watched the video. I have to push myself to write down some notes, and see how many new things I can observe this time.

Here is the video link called "The rise of Canadian tennis sensation Bianca Andreescu | The National Interview".

stun everybody
ranking jump
we have been watching you
ample up
I do not have much pressure on my shoulder. What things I can control...
Broadcast - frank
I am all round player
drop shot here and there
I am moving very well on the court.

Give me taste how good WTA tour.
Really good desert

I work on psychologist before. I have to work on something I can control.
We kindly spoke about it and ...


No comments:

Post a Comment