Friday, September 27, 2019

How should I read the book: Design large data intensive application?

Sept. 27, 2019

Introduction


It is challenge task for me to read the book called "Design large data intensive application". I spent over two hours to read the book, but I evaluated how easy I got distracted on reading the chapter 12, I need to figure out ways to learn.

Drills


One of ideas is to print out all reference for the chapter, if  I have time, then I can try to read one of reference papers.

Another thing is to copy the paragraph on the word, and then I play with the sentence, try to break into notes I can take in the classroom.

It is easy to get lost just by reading, I like to make it more interactive, and I have to keep my curiosity level in certain level. Otherwise I will not be able to continue to read over an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment