Sunday, September 29, 2019

From pecan to peanut, and back to pecan

Sept. 29, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to do some shopping in Costco. I need to purchase cooking oil, and also a bag of pecan. I like to write a story of my choice, from pecan to peanut and back to pecan.

Story


I started to work on my personal finance research on Nov. 2018, and then I like to work on frugality life style. One thing is to eat peanut instead of pecan. The latter one costs more.

I also have weight issue. I have to work hard to lose extra 10 to 15 lbs.

I went back to stock market as an investor, I saw my profit of Victoria went down zero and back to $1200 dollars, and then went down $700 dollars, multiple times. Am I so busy, should I spend time to think about selling high and buy low? $500 dollars difference is also making sense for one month. One time the profit went down to less than 10 dollars, but still above zero.

So I just relax my expense, choose to consume pecan instead of peanuts again.

I will come back later and see if I should look into this kind of behavior as a consumer, and an investor.



No comments:

Post a Comment