Saturday, September 28, 2019

10 K walk along the harbor

Sept. 28, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to work on my fitness. What I did today was to go out to the water front, and spent time to walk 10 K around the harbor, along the Stanley park.

Beautiful day


I like to document the beautiful day I had. I was so gratitude to live close to downtown, and it was so beautiful day. I went out around 10:00 AM, and then spent two hours to watch two shows, each one is one hour. And then I walked around harbor 10 KM and finished around 3:30 PM. I took a bus and then skytrain, went back to home around 5:00 PM.

I like to spend more time outdoor, and also I need to enjoy life, slow down, spend less time inside the house in weekend. I need to work on my fitness, and get close to know Canadian and as a citizen, I like to build good connections to people here.







No comments:

Post a Comment