Monday, September 30, 2019

Top 12 Personality Traits of Ultra-Successful Engineers

Sept. 30, 2019

Introduction


It is most important task for me to find my weakness and then work on improvement. I did have two onsite in August 2019 from Amazon and Facebook, I failed both of them. I was thinking today, maybe I should check it out new research topic called personality traits related to very good engineer.

Case study


Here is the article I like to read first. I like to compare to myself, what I should work on one by one. I can solve another 100 to 200 algorithms, but I need to learn the basics of personality traits, and then I should figure out how to work on improvements.

  1. Trustworthy
  2. Honest / Speaking the Truth
  3. Clear Communication Skills
  4. Team Player / Good Working Relationships / Teamwork
  5. Open Minded / Seeing the Big Picture
  6. Thinking Ahead / Being Ready for the Unexpected
  7. Effectively Managing Risks
  8. Setting Realistic yet Challenging Goals
  9. Minimizing Complexity
  10. Assuming / Taking Ownership / Taking Action




No comments:

Post a Comment