Friday, August 16, 2019

California meet up

August 16, 2019

Introduction


It is important for me to stay connected and also I should take initiative to invite friends to get together. I start the coding blog and also I like to learn to be a good role model for younger friends, stay motivated and bring best out of life as a friend.

My meetup 


I need to rent a car in San Francisco airport for my trip to Facebook, and I also need to meet a few of friends dinner on August 18, 2019. I set up on August 14, 2019.

All of my friends are back in Florida from 1998 to 2001. I am the elder one, 8 years old than most of them. It is so challenging to learn that I will meet those people again, some of them we used to attend events together, my mom and I as a team, and a few young couples back from 1998 to 2001.

Life is tough and career is also the tough thing to manage. But I understand that most tough things are to be parents, raise kids healthy and well-educated, good manner as well.

One of friends used to work for same company Siva back from 2001 to 2003, and I joined in 2006 and left 2007. Her linkedin profile is here, now she works for Google.

I also had a friend who works for Apple and wife works for Mercedes in California as well. They visited me in the city of Vancouver in 2017, and I did surprise them since they are managers and scientist. Compared to them, I understood that life is tough ahead for me as a single and also as a professional, Canadian, Chinese.

We meet again, I will meet Tracy again after 18  years and her husband. Tracy and I both worked for a startup company called Siva, and we both knew the owners and then we went to the same party back in 2001.

My meetup invitation


I like to show that I take some time off to plan the event, after carefully consideration, I believe that I should spend time with friends, and learn from their experience. All of them accepted my invitation.

I like to start something smaller, and also celebrate those time we spent together.






No comments:

Post a Comment