Introduction
I chose to be a passive investor, long term investor. And I tried to simplify my investment plan, only invest three ETFs with balanced portfolio for my USA IRA account. But I changed the mind and built up Corona portfolio. I need to catch up and write a business plan for this near $1500 US dollar portfolio.
Business plan
I like to write down the business plan, what rules should I follow as a long term investor. What should I work on in order to make this investment great experience.
I will add more detail later.
Here is the blog about my purchase.
Here is the link to access my purchase of Ford and GE stocks.
I set up jstock portfolio on my mobile phone.
Actionable Items
April 14, 2020
I have to write down why business plan is so important for me as a long term investor. After my careful study of my 2001 stock purchase, I purchased 10 share with $66/ share exactly on Sept. 11, 2001. If I hold the stocks, from 2010 to 2019, those 10 shares will be 10 times more. The market value will be at least $6600 dollars. I asked myself what is going on with me as an investor.
I do believe that around 2005 Amtrust offered 5.0% interest, after 4 years or so, I decided to sell MSFT stocks and then moved the fund to Amtrust 5.0% interest CD. I am not so sure, since I did not write down any business plan for my 2001 stock purchase. I did not save all brokage firm statements.
As a 53 year old, I like to challenge myself to think myself as a business, a public company, I like to brand myself, think logically and sounding reasoning. Do not do too much trades, just work on one by one carefully. Write business plans and share with others.
No comments:
Post a Comment