Introduction
I like to write code for the algorithm lowest common ancestor. I like to see if I can write the code in less than 10 minutes, and review my last year practice. Here is the link.
My practice in 2020
I will add more detail later. Here is my practice github folder starting from April 15, 2020.
To answer the question, how to get back to algorithm practice?
My answer is to write one solution a day for lowest common ancestor. I will try to write at least 10 solutions for the algorithm.
Actionable items
4/15/2020 12:00 AM
I can work on three hours, write as many solutions in my discussion post; and then I can quickly get back to basic training of algorithm.
Here is the post with the title "C# various topics covered through 2019 practice".
Here is my practice github folder starting from April 15, 2020.
April 15, 2020
236. Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree C# find path from root node to p node practice in 2020
236. Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree C# Find path from bottom up using stack practice in 2020
No comments:
Post a Comment