Introduction
It is my high standard requirement. I like to challenge myself and seek the opportunity to increase my portfolio value $5000.00 dollars.
Case study
I have market value gain before the first circuit break around $2700 dollars, now on April 10, 2020, I have market value loss around $2200 dollars. So the gap is around $5000 dollars.
I just did Victoria balance history review, and also VAB.TO $3600 opportunity loss because I was lazy and did not take trade seriously on March 10, 2020 morning.
I should get up 6:00 AM, and stayed in front of computer, and track my portfolio 30 minutes to 60 minutes through those one month time from Feb. 26 to March 26.
How to find opportunities?
Coronavirus is still the biggest issue for global economy. Trump president likes to open USA economy before May 1, rolling base. What are the challenges? over 10 million people lose job, and people cannot pay rent, mortgage, and also a lot of issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment