Saturday, May 30, 2020

GE stock research: I like to learn business since I choose to be a share holder of GE 600 shares

May 30, 2020

Introduction

It is my short term research project. I like to learn more about GE business. I like to learn if I can invest some time to read more about GE as a business, aviation business of GE. 

GE business

Here is the article. 

GE 
Market capitalization $57 billion
net debt on its books - $57 billion 
$3 billion in free cash flow over the past year
on course to burn more than $3 billion in negative free cash flow in this quarter alone - 2020 April - June

a perilous position - perilous means dangerous

profit division - airplane engines - hit hard by the decline in air travel

News:
UK tax issue - 1 billion sued for tax fraud, plus interest and penalties on that tax debt. 


Actionable Items

It is not easy for me to be an investor. I have to improve my English, and this is the first time I realize that one quarter - second quarter in 2020 GE will have $3 billion negative free cash flow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment