Saturday, May 23, 2020

My role model - Gigi Hadid

May 23, 2020

Introduction

I live a lonely life. I am single and I like to have conversation with people. I wish that I have an intelligent partner to talk to. But I try all kinds of ways to challenge myself, learn and keep myself engaged. I like to take break to work on research Gigi Hadid. 

My role model

I like to spend time to take break by watching Gige Hadid's video on youtube.com. I like to see how good I can do some research on the model, so that I can bring so wisdom to my work and life. 

I like to remind myself 30 years old how excited I was to start my life, I was little lost when I was in my 20s and early 30s. 

I wish that I have time to go through those years again, definitely I will try to read more books and business instead of seeking some entertainment by watching TVs. I should have started early to learn how to do good research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment