Sunday, May 24, 2020

Questrade closed qty - discipline, rebalance, adventure, mix of long term and short term investment, speculating vs investment

May 24, 2020

Introduction


It is my short research of investment on Questrade.com. I like to write something about the market swing of 2020, what brought me to mix with coronavirus and my hay fever, worry about work and order in next few months, my rental property, and my TFSA portfolio. Nothing is better for a short statistics and I can talk about the process of investment.

Questrade->Closed Qty


I played with Questrade.com software and a few times I was anger so much the software was not very well designed with a few documents links, saying that what you can do as a long term investor, short term investor to use Questrade.com, recommendation third party if you can extra interest like ShareSight.com for trade report. Every day I come home, I play and explore all the features of Questrade.com. I just feel shamed of this software not so-user friendly, not making so much sense a lot of features.

People can talk and write and communicate, and I do not see anywhere nearby software to find those documents, hints, tips for investors.



Stock: VAB.TO 
closed Qty: 1330
Average price: 26.1527
Total: $34783.09

Stock: VFV.TO 
closed Qty: 254
Average price: 71.368
Total: $18127.47

Stock: VDU.TO 
closed Qty: 58
Average price: 34.6694
Total: $2010.82

Stock: VBAL.TO
closed Qty: 12
Average price: 25.44
Total: $381.60

I will add more later. I already wrote a few blogs related to VAB.TO, opportunity loss for $3500 gains if I learn a few tips from day trading videos from youtube.com; I also wrote a few blogs related to my understanding of VFV.TO etf.

I do not have real feeling of market crash long time, so VBAL.TO is one of my first rebalance after I overjoy the gains in less than 12 months, SPX from 2900 to 3200 somewhere below highest 3300. I felt so happy to learn how to make money in the stock market again.

These days $391.60 is nothing, I will not bother to do rebalance if I am super busy with hundred projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment