Saturday, August 29, 2020

10 reasons I like to invest on stock market

 August 29, 2020

Introduction

It is tough for me to build wealth and make million dollars on my career, from salary and bonus. I have to understand that I am living in frugal life style but I still struggle to make a living as a software programmer. 

10 reasons I like to invest on stock market

I like to put together 10 reasons I like to invest on stock market. I will come back to revisit again, and add more content. 

  1. It is possible to make $10,000 dollars since I have some capital to work on. $100,000 Canadian dollar and $26,000 US dollars to invest; 
  2. It takes time for me to learn how to invest as an active investor; 
  3. There are so many common mistakes as a beginner, I do not know what they are, so I took risk to learn and am willing to lose money to learn from my own mistakes;
  4. It is possible for me to learn by myself, and I have chance to read articles, and also a lot of teaching videos;
  5. I have strong analytical skills, and I am good at research and how to advance myself to be competitive. 
  6. I do think that it is better to learn from people, so I also share my mistakes through my blogs;
  7. I have some confidence to learn, since I am single, and I have a lot of time to spend on investment; 
  8. I start from personal finance research, why I am not rich and struggle in Canada from Nov. 2018. Those research helps me to learn the importance of investment, stock market investment;
  9. Stock market is always like crazy, not just for coronavirus. Maybe it is also good time for investors since Coronavirus is hard to get rid of. 
  10. I just started to invest on stocks from March 2020. Be patient. 
  11. Once I can make $10,000 dollars on stock market, go back to step 1, and revisit all 10 steps again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment