Saturday, August 29, 2020

How often should I write code?

 August 29, 2020

Introduction

It is Saturday afternoon. I like to think about my plan to spend Saturday evening. I like to think about my career, and one of ideas is to write some code on leetcode.com. 

Weekend is my time

I like to find something to write. Tree algorithm is my favorite. I like to work on coding for a few hours this evening. 

Role models

I came cross Linkedin profile of Dr. Dan Wu, since I followed her on Linkedin.com. I spent 10 minutes to read about her advisor prof. Barry Boehm. 

I like to think about what makes a person so successful in her study and career. Education, advisor, university education and all other things related to hard work. 

I also read so many managers' profile on linkedin.com. It is such great time for engineers in computer science last 10 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment