Monday, August 24, 2020

Stock purchase: Failed to purchase at 7:00 AM

 August 24, 2020

Introduction

The stock market is so sentimental, last Saturday US white house had a news release, so the stock price went up so quickly. I did plan to make purchase first thing in Monday morning. Even though I could purchase before the market, I still waited until 7:00 AM. 

8:05 AM status

I could not make purchase since the price went up so quickly. I did make plan what to purchase this time, so Yahoo -> Finance -> My portfolio has virtual update. 

8:37 AM

August 24, 2020 12:04 AM

Canadian dollars


Actionable Items

I like to take break and prepare my breakfast and lunch, and go to work. It is so exciting to learn so many things last weekend. 

I need to work on my preparation of psychology part. I should relax and put those orders in Sunday evening. It is hard for me to place orders when the market was moving up around 7:00 AM on August 24, 2020. 

Preparation, preparation! It is so important for me to stay organized and well prepared. Investing is not an easy task. 

August 27, 2020

Wall street worked with US white house and news annoucement last Saturday. I should practice a few time to place order in advance using PTC, so that I feel comfortable to set up purchase ahead of time. 

Most important is to take some risk, and learn white house and president election, and try to learn from those events and put together my purchase together. 

Being a good project manager, make a checklist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment