Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Stock trader: Learn to be the one to trade small size

 August 25, 2020

Introduction

I tried to speculate Canada oil stocks this Monday, but I forgot to place orders in Sunday evening. I lost chance to make over $2500 Canada dollars gains in one day. I did enter virtual orders in Yahoo ->Finance->My  portfolio. But I learned something from teaching video called placing small orders. So I did sell all my winning orders on Ameritrade.com today. I like to build good habits, one is to work on small orders, and do not bet on big orders. 

My filled orders

I only made $20 dollars on SAVE stock, $28 dollars on PEB, and 24.50 on PK stock. 

My failed purchase, only on Yahoo finance -> My portfolio:




HSE.TO  $575.00, IMO $700.00, SU $430.00, CVE $760.00, total opportunity loss: 

$2465.00, the purchase amount is $46,855.00 dollars. 

Because I was busy with wechat to answer questions, I was too tired to set priorities in Sunday evening, I forgot to enter the orders into Questrade.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment