Saturday, August 29, 2020

Home ownership in Canada from 2010 to 2020

 August 29, 2020

Introduction

It is my plan to learn how to make more money in order to find a place to purchase in the city of Surrey. The price of condo goes down below $300,000 dollars, but I like to learn how to invest on stock market first and think about being a good learner how to understand business works. Life is much better to learn so many things go on in the world, Trump hotel filed bankrupt in the city of Vancouver. I like to talk about my concern about home ownership in Canada from 2010 to 2020. 

Concern of bankruptcy

I found out that I could not do very well in USA from 1999 to 2001 in my personal finance. And then later on I did not do very well from 2006 to 2007. Those 10 year struggle in United States taught me so many lessons as a single person who has Christian belief. 

I worried about home ownership to have over $150,000 dollars mortgage back from 2010 to 2012 if I take a mortgage. I worried about my Canada citizenship application. How can I make a living without a citizenship in Canada? How can I make my job much easy to handle?

Take no risk

I did not take risk to purchase a condo in British Columbia. And I lost directions, shopping trips to USA Bellingham, and vacations back to China almost every year. 

The condo price went up after 2016, and it is impossible for me to get the loan to afford one bedroom condo in the city of Surrey. 

From 2010 to 2012, I had home equity loan around $38,000 US dollars in United States, and I did not feel so comfortable to take another $150,000 Canadian dollar mortgage at that time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment