Saturday, November 25, 2017

Authenticity is the key

Nov. 25, 2017

Introduction


It is the Saturday morning and I have to choose a few things to work on and one of things is to review the video called "Holding Serve with Maria Sharapova(TC)". The video link is here, 22 minutes. I need to work on coding blog, while I watched the video more than four times.

Authenticity is the key. I learn from tennis sports star how to deal with the up-and-downs, while I learned from the video, I decided to add contents to my blog.

Last Sunday, I went to Willingdon church service and also Chinese tea time after that. I stopped going Church last two years until this February I got involved in a car accident. I know that I lose the most basic skills to build a strong social support around myself, I involve too much with internet, not real person connections.

Holy spirit 


Last Sunday I had to go to church and seek some guidance on my sponsorship application process, I sent out the forms to add some additional information to immigration, and wonder what I can do if I get to work on more, should I consult an immigration lawyer to pay $300 an hour? Is that the path for me to take tooth to tooth, eye to eye.

This is the first time as a programmer I have to talk about holy spirit, as I always talk to my roommate Emma, a nonbeliever. Let us catch the holy spirit, because I am always late for the service, missing the choir and great performance, even though Emma just choose to stay in Willingdon church cafeteria instead sometimes or fall in sleep sometimes in services. I like to practice social skills in the big crowd specially after the service. I used to play card games over one hour with Chinese single group and I had chance to learn how the card game could benefit so well in next whole week full time work. The activity reminds me how normal week will start with a relax card game in Sunday.

Sometimes I could not relate to bible story in English while sitting in the santuory, often I get lost very easily. But I count the words I review in songs and preach, over 20 word each time. Definitely it is very good for me to expand my reading of English literature and help my writing as a blogger.

Most of time I do not spend time in Chinese tea time, I know that it is helpful for me to clear out my thoughts and doubts about preach in English, but it takes one hour and with a lunch. That kind of confusion is overall called holy spirit.

But last Sunday Chinese tea time, the teaching is related to Chinese murder case, I was so surprised and I did not want to blog it and try to make it a just normal Sunday. Make two new friends in the church and ask them to pray for my case, that is the way I get connected and get some support.

Learn from the interview


I have difficult time to make decision what to write and what to avoid, I am trying to make the blog easy and relax, avoid serious topic. Watching the video, I follow the flow of the interview and keep myself surprised how I approach those topics first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment