Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Canadian sponsorship has been approved

Nov. 25, 2017

It is the short and unbelievable success news at the end of year. I got an email from Mississauga immigration center that my sponsorship is approved. Such a great news! I am so proud of being a lonely Canadian and be able to support a young relative to get his Canadian application processed.

Canada is the country I work so hard last eight years. I do not count on the material things, I like to work hard and help this country through my hard work.


So many thanks to the pray from the Willingdon church sisters last Sunday. I also learn from the preach last Sunday and understand that it is my task to help the young person develop resilience through up-and-down, stay mental strong and health as a sponsor. As a Christian, I love the failure and embrace every one of them and help myself to stay intelligent and hard working.

No comments:

Post a Comment