Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week of code 35

Nov. 18, 2017

Plan to play week of code 35 starting this Saturday. I am getting excited on the contest.

Nov. 19, 2017

6:53 PM
I only have 4 hours available for the contest, I started to work on the contest this 4 PM today. Yesterday I only spend one hour to read the advanced level algorithm.

Motivation


To work on crafting skills, I learn to work on contest at least a few hours each time. Today I will have at least 4 hours to work on coding, one of biggest achievement is to find my weakness through coding.

Statistics 


Time to work on contest from 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm. 7 hours is not enough for Julia to complete first three algorithms, she did not even have time to read hard level algorithm problem statement.

First easy algorithm, Lucky purchase, 4:25 PM - 5:37 PM, with a bug, and then spent extra 20 minutes to fix the bug.

Second easy algorithm, Triple recursion, 7:34 PM - 8:03 PM. The algorithm passed all test cases.

Third algorithm, medium level one, 3D Surface Area, 9:33 PM - 11:07 PM. I could not finish code before 11 PM. The contest ended at 11:00 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment