Sunday, November 12, 2017

Miss my mother and she will be remembered

Nov. 12, 2017

Introduction


It is the the first Sunday I will live without a mom in the world. She passed away on Nov. 11, 2017 at the age of 86.

My mom was such a great person who had lived her life to the full. I have so much good memory to spend time with her. Specially after I went to college, she still corrected me when I made mistakes, and she answered my phone calls when I felt lonely a lot of years, and we lived together back in Florida together back 4 months in 2000 and 5 months in 2001.

I will go to Willingdon church this morning, and I like to pray and wish everything is great with all I have.

God blesses us, have a wonderful Sunday.

Nov. 25, 2000
Julia with her mom qingfu liu in Orlando, Florida, Seaworld theme park. At that time, my mom turned 70 years old. I was in my early age to experience the life in USA.



January 26, 2012

Julia and her mom spent time at the beach of the city of Shenzhen.




Julia walked on beach with her mom in 2012. The video link is here on facebook.


2014 Chinese spring festival

Julia interviewed her mom how to celebrate China new year. Here is the link on youtube.com.

Julia took care of mom while she played tennis and had some conversation with her mom. Here is the link on youtube.com.


Oct. 13, 2017, 3 PM, first time in my life, I washed my mom's feet with the help of 3 other sisters.


Bible teaching is very good about washing each other's feet. I shared my learning with my sisters, and they all liked the idea and helped me to wash my mom's feet first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment