Thursday, November 9, 2017

It is Harvest Time! (1 Corinthians 3: 5 - 9) (I)

Nov. 9, 2017

Introduction


It is time to review what I have completed on mock interview, I have completed almost 4 rounds of mock interview. I like to review what I learn, and show some analysis what I did good or wrong.

Let me first to give a topic for my blog, I google using keyword it is harvest time. Here is the preach I like to go over and see if I can write similar blog to document my learning. Here is the preach link, It is Harvest Time! (1 Corinthians 3: 5 - 9).

It is Harvest Time!


There are four stages to get to the harvest, prepare the soil first, sow the seed, cultivate the soil and reap the harvest.

I spend 10 - 20 minutes to go over those 28 interviews, and I read the comments for each interview. And I just enjoy the work I have completed. No matter I stumble on the algorithm or fail to help the peer, I go through the learning process.

My best teacher to help me write this series is this Moody bible institute professor, who writes very well on this article. Pastor Keith Krell is here.

Performance


This is the first time I finished over 28 mock interviews, and I remembered the worst performance to solve a Sudoku algorithm, I got rate 1 out of 7 for coding on April 11. After six month, I posted the question on code review on the algorithm on Nov. 6, 2017, here is the link called "Sudoku solver with clear structure". 


Reference


1. First round mock interviews, 27 interviews.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment