Thursday, November 9, 2017

C# Array class document reading

Nov. 9, 2017

Introduction


It is best investment of time to read C# Array class documentation. What I do is to print out a copy and hold the copy to read again and again, ask questions, take notes, and write down what I learn.

Here is C# Array class, I do not have chance to go over the object-oriented design course, but I like to ask myself to memorize all APIs, and also be able to clear all the terms shown in the document.

As a programmer, I like to write code quickly using existing API of Array class, and be able to understand those interfaces as well. I find out that I am interested in the discussion on stackoverflow on those C# interface, and I try to figure out what the difference is.

Read like bible 


I like to read C# Array class like bible. I will mark those words showing in the document, and then I will use those words when I need to write blogs about the algorithm.

No comments:

Post a Comment