Saturday, September 8, 2018

ABC: Always be coding

Sept. 8, 2018


Introduction


It is my good research topic. ABC: Always be coding, here is the blog post link, and it is part of repository I just forked called Interviews. It is very similar to the one I have, start to work on Leetcode easy level algorithms first, or my study of total submission on Leetcode.com, over 1000 submission in the last year is a good target.

What I learn from my experience is that I will have hard time to build good habit to code every day, specially work with Leetcode online judge. I know that I have to train myself to move forward, and focus on completing more submission on Leetcode.com first, try to get more algorithms solved first.

It does not matter easy or medium or hard. Of course, it is much better to start with easy ones first.

It is much better and I will have a happy life to live as a software programmer if I set target on my training, and then I know that the reality of the world, how competitive it is and it should be. Of course we do not need to solve the problem in less than 10 minutes, but the training and preparation just makes me as a better problem solver and also a more happy person.

If I can solve tough algorithm and data structure problems, then I should do better to learn to solve daily problems, in terms of housing, living expenses, and career direction and other things.

Take my note



No comments:

Post a Comment