Thursday, September 13, 2018

Case study: leetcode 239 sliding window maximum

Sept. 13, 2018

Introduction


It is hard for me to get upvote on Leetcode.com discuss panel. I just started to share my code on Leetcode.com discuss starting from August 2018. I learned the lesson today since I was so surprised that I wrote the optimal solution more than three years ago by looking up Leetcode submission record.

It does not matter how many algorithms I practice, I have to learn to review what I have completed as well. Sometimes I may solve a hard level algorithm, I did one time on Leetcode 239 sliding window maximum more than three years ago.

Based on my analysis of this case related to the hard level algorithm, I decide to get more organized. It will be much more easy for me to review my past practice and find good ideas for each algorithm quickly.

My submission records


The optimal solution is buried in one of submissions, and it is the first time I reviewed it after three years.



I need to get more organized on my coding practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment