Thursday, September 13, 2018

How can I get smart on Leetcode practice?

Sept. 13, 2018

Introduction


I started to practice Leetcode algorithms from January 2015. I made so many mistakes in the learning process. But I started to read on Leetcode.com discuss panel after more than 12 months. How come I did not find this important product feature called Leetcode discuss.

My thinking process is to learn from others, quickly and efficiently. But I never try to make an interesting and exciting journey as well. I also need to learn to contribute, through the process, I will definitely learn to become a better learner.

I only solved 195 algorithms after more than three years eight months. I decided to get smart on Leetcode practice, start to maintain a page for myself, share all my practice on Leetcode.com first.

Get involved in the community


I think that I should have my own value as a software programmer. I should not be scared to solve a problem, and I should not worry about mistakes I make through so many practice. Learn to share is to learn to get much more smart.

It takes hours for me to put together all my sharings on this page called Julia's Leetcode discuss.

I am thinking about using this statement as my value: It takes a village to raise a child. As a software programmer, I know that it is not easy to stay active and be competitive. Can this value help me succeed in the long run?





No comments:

Post a Comment