Sunday, September 16, 2018

City of Boca Raton and Florida Atlantic university

Sept. 16, 2018

Introduction


It is the stressful week after one year break as a landlord. I need to do some marketing study for my home near Florida Atlantic university campus. One of my renters will move out at the end of Sept. 2018.

I need to figure out ways to reach potential math Ph.D. students or other graduate student or undergraduate students.

Slowly and I will find the way


Here are the places I post my ads.

Facebook international student office - FAU, here is the post.

I also had chance to chat a few words with my Ph.D. classmate, math Ph.D. graduate. I got some ideas to work on.

Do I need to fly over Florida and have a short visit?


I also talked to my good friend a few months ago and plan to have a short visit to Florida after Oct. 1, 2018. I think that the trip is an excuse, I have to take a few days vacation, rent a car, and visit the community I can reach out near Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton campus. Do I really need to fly over and visit Florida for the business trip?

I need some fresh ideas to help me serve better as a landlord.



No comments:

Post a Comment